Azusa Revival Now Spreading
There are times which Scripture describes as "full" — periods of unusual ripeness in which God unleashes His prophetic purpose across the earth. Such days of faith and expectation often come during periods of crisis or widespread uncertainty. For 15 years, amidst massive cultural decay, Lou Engle and TheCall have sought to proclaim the bold, uncompromising message of consecration to Jesus. Like John the Baptist, we have cried out, "Prepare the way of the Lord!"
Yet the last statement of John was not "Prepare the way," but "Behold the Lamb!" If there was truly a John Movement, then a Jesus Movement is surely coming! Believing that decades of globe-spanning prayer have saturated the heavens, we will boldly ask God for the rain of revival on April 9th, 2016. We will consecrate an entire day — 15 hours — for the purpose of unity, miracles, healing, and the proclamation of the gospel. Our rally cry: Come, Holy Spirit! Instead of 120 in the Upper Room, we seek to gather as many as 120,000 in one place and one accord to simply exalt Jesus. And for inspiration, we turn to the most powerful expression of revival in modern times: the historic Azusa Street Revival of 1906.
1. The gathering is FREE, but registration is required at http://www.azusanow2016.com/.
2. No childcare will be available, BUT kids are welcome. Please register them, unless they are under the age of two.
3. Time of the Azusa Now Apr 9 gathering is 7am - 10:30pm.
4. There will be a Night of Worship on Friday April 8 night from 7-10pm. Location TBA.
5. Hotel details are on http://www.azusanow2016.com/#info.
6. FloodLA will be 2 weeks of evangelism from Mar 30 to Apr 8. Sign-up at http://www.azusanow2016.com/floodla-sign.
7. Join us in 100 Days of Revival, with prayer, outreach, and fasting. Sign-up at http://www.azusanow2016.com/100days.
8. Volunteer for Azusa Now at http://www.azusanow2016.com/volunteer-signup.
9. For further info, go to http://www.azusanow2016.com/.
Good News Ministry